Curry Fried Rice
Fried rice typically should be made with day old rice so the rice kernels don't stick together. You also typically can throw any leftovers you have in your dish (like cooked meats, vegetables, etc).
- Day old rice
- Fish sauce
- Curry powder
- Previously cooked meat
- Chopped kale
- Diced onion
- Heat oil up in a wok until sizzling
- Stir fry the onion
- Stir fry the rice
- Add 2 tablespoons of fish sauce, 2 tablespoons of madras curry powder, and 1 tablespoon of sugar (you can adjust the portion, but keep the ratio).
- Add the meats and vegetables
- Create a well in the middle of the fried rice and add oil
- Cook the beaten egg in the middle of the well
- Continue stir frying the rice until everything is cooked.